(f)orage in (f)ebruary is a month-long calendar of art, eating, doing, pop-up forums, adventures, workshops, walks … & (f)routeville.
WHERE: all around the Gippsland Lakes.
WHEN: all through February 2015.
WHY: because foraging is environmentally good & creative.
WHO: everyone, inspired by (f)route.
IF YOU OR YOUR ORGANISATION WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF THE PROGRAM PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS
FOR EXAMPLE: You could …
- host a pop-up EAT WITH US session
- run a foraging workshop
- teach us how to cook with found ingredients
- lead a walk that shares your local knowledge
- lead a painting session on a jetty
- install an ephemeral artwork on an island
- make wild music
- recycle, upcycle, clean up
- make wine or cider from local fruits
- read & write lakeside poetry
- forage for wisdom
- lead a forum.
Our plan is to create a memorable (f)ebruary – doing things that celebrate our environment, local produce, resourcefulness, no-waste ideas, and creating nature-loving kids.
*Submitting this form does not guarantee your inclusion in the program, nor commit us to supporting your idea – it is the beginning of a conversation ![gravityform id=”2″ name=”(F)ORAGE – expression of interest”]